Published on:

San Jose Divorce Lawyer Comments on Hulk Hogan’s Marital Dissolution Action

Terry “Hulk” Hogan’s wife, Terry Bollea, recently filed for divorce, calling the 24-year marriage “irretrievably broken.” Hogan, a wrestler and reality television star, appeared alongside his family in four seasons of the reality show, “Hogan knows best.” Reportedly, Bollea is seeking half of the parties’ $9.5 million in assets, including a share of the value of the Bel Air mansion the parties once shared. Newspaper reports indicate that in her divorce petition filed in Florida, Bollea has requested to share custody of the parties’ 17-year old son, Nick, whose primary residence she would like to remain with her with Hogan having “liberal” visitation rights. The parties’ eldest child, 19-year old daughter, Brooke, is not legally subject to any child support requirements.

It appears that Bollea is also seeking to split the couples’ marital property, which includes the 17-000 square foot Bel Air mansion, real property in Clearwater Beach, Florida, and a condominium under construction in Las Vegas. Additionally, Bollea is requesting spousal support from her estranged husband. In a statement to a reporter last week, Hogan stated that the divorce petition caught him completely off guard. Reports have also surfaced that Hogan is “devastated” by his wife’s decision to file for divorce and friends of the couple are shocked by Bollea’s decision to do so.

If you or someone you know is facing a similar situation or simply have questions about the divorce process, child custody and visitation or any other family law issue, such as spousal support, child support and issues related to division of marital property, please contact Sagaria Law. Our team of family law attorneys can answer any family law questions you may have and assist you through the process. We represent clients from Santa Clara County, Alameda County, Monterey County, San Mateo County, and surrounding areas. Contact our office today to schedule your free consultation to speak with one of our attorneys.